|Elevation||12 m (39 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Sreerampur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Domjur|
Bhandardaha is located at  It has an average elevation of 12 metres (39 feet)..
As per 2011 Census of India Bhandardaha had a total population of 5,667 of which 2,873 (51%) were males and 2,794 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 592. The total number of literates in Bhandardaha was 4,143 (81.64 % of the population over 6 years).
Bhandardaha was part of Kolkata Urban Agglomeration in 2011 census.
As of 2001[update] India census, Bhandardaha had a population of 4816. Males constitute 50% of the population and females 50%. Bhandardaha has an average literacy rate of 65%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 70% and female literacy of 60%. 11% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- "District-wise list of stautory towns". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bhandardaha
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Provisional Population Totals, Census of India 2011" (PDF). Constituents of Urban Agglomeration Having Population Above 1 Lakh. Census of India 2011. Retrieved 11 May 2016.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|