|Directed by||Jugal Kishore|
|Produced by||Mulk Raj Bhakhri|
|Music by||Hansraj Behl|
|Cinematography||Raj Kumar Bhakhri|
Bhangra is a drama with nice comedy and romance. Sunder, the son of the moneylender Kaude Shah, goes to a poor farmer, Bulaki, in the village of Rangpur to get money-with-interest back from him, but falls in love with his daughter Banto. A suspended Munshi (English: Cashier/Assistant of a money-lender) of Kaude Shah, Mehnga Mall, also tries to get Banto; he steals Kaude Shah's jewellery and reaches Rangpur. He gives the jewellery to Sunder for staying away from him and Banto. Sunder gives the jewellery to Bulaki to pay back his debt and so did the unconscious Bulaki. The truth comes out and Bulaki is charged for stealing jewellery. He explains that the jewellery was given to him by Sunder and so Sunder is arrested. Finally, Mehnga Mall confesses and Bulaki and Sunder go free. After a little protest Sunder's father, Kaude Shah, agrees to Sunder and Banto's marriage.
- Rabb Na Kare
- Batti Bal Ke
- Chitte Dand Hasno Nahio Rehnde
- Jatt Kurhian Ton Darda Maara (Bolian)
- Ambiaan De Booteaan Te
- Been Na Wajaeen Mundia
- Mull Wikda Sajjan Mil Jaave
Cast and crew
- Jugal Kishore ..Director
- Mulk Raj Bhakri ..Producer
- Hansraj Behl ..Music director
- Varma Malik ..Lyricist
- Mohammad Rafi ..Playback
- Shamshad Begum ..Playback
- Raj Kumar Bhakri ..Cinematographer
- Purushottam V. Naik ..Art director
- "Bhangra (1959) - Punjabi Movie". FridayCinemas.com. Retrieved November 27, 2012. External link in
- "Bhangra". www.upperstall.com. Archived from the original on 20 June 2012. Retrieved 26 March 2012.
- "Bhangra". www.filmorbit.com. Archived from the original on 22 January 2013. Retrieved 26 March 2012.