|Born||June 1978 (age 40)|
|Alma mater||University of Boston|
|Title||Executive director, C&C Alpha Group|
|Relatives||B. K. Kapur (great uncle)|
Bhanu Choudhrie (born June 1978) is a British-Indian entrepreneur and businessman. He is the founder and executive director of C&C Alpha Group and has global investments in healthcare, hospitality, banking, real estate, aviation and utilities.
Choudhrie has been the executive director of the family-owned, London based, C&C Alpha Group since 2001, and is responsible for investment strategy C&C Alpha Group invests in the utility, healthcare, hospitality, real estate, aviation, and agriculture sectors.The company operates as a holding company and provides consulting and advisory services to venture capital investors. C&C Alpha Group has previously invested in UK Care Homes.
In 2014, Bhanu Choudhrie and his father Sudhir Choudhrie were arrested by the UK's Serious Fraud Office in connection with their ongoing investigation into bribery in Rolls-Royce's overseas business. Both denied any wrongdoing and were released from bail without charge.
Choudhrie lives in a £20 million Grade II listed house in London's Belgravia, with his interior designer wife Simrin and their son, Kabir Bhanu Wilfrid Choudhrie, who was born in February 2011.
Choudhrie has been a political supporter of the UK Liberal Democrats and donated to the Party prior to the 2010 General Election. His wife, Simrin, worked as a campaign assistant for Simon Hughes office during his 2004 mayoral campaign and "later assisted Simon with the bid to host the Olympics in 2012". In 2010, she appeared on the Channel 4 TV show The Secret Millionaire.
- "C&C Alpha Group". Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- Boyce, Lee (2010-03-25). "Millionaire Interview: Bhanu Choudhrie director of C&C Alpha Group". This is Money. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- "Bhanu CHOUDHRIE". Companies House. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "Mr. Bhanu Choudhrie". Bhanu-choudhrie.blogspot.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- "Asian Giants May 2016". issuu. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- Pettitt, Josh. "Evening Standard". Evening Standard. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "Millionaire Interview: Bhanu Choudhrie". This is Money. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "C&C Alpha Group Ltd: Company Profile". Bloomberg. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "Sudhir Choudhrie sells UK's 'Alpha Hospitals' chain to Cygnet Healthcare for Rs 970 crore". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "New Century Bank appoints private equity investor to board". Private Equity Wire. 2009-08-03. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "Customers Bancorp, Inc. Board of Directors". www.customersbank.com. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "Working unpaid jobs resulted in wealth as a private equity investor - Real Business". Real Business. 2016-09-06. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- Editorial, Reuters. "Indian-born Sudhir Choudhrie, son dropped from bribery probe into Rolls-Royce sales - Sunday Times". Reuters India. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "Secret Millionaire's six-figure gift to Sheffield charity". Sheffield Telegraph. 2011-04-18. Retrieved 2016-11-01.
- "Search - The Electoral Commission". search.electoralcommission.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- Rupert Neate; Rowena Mason; Rajeev Syal. "Lib Dems mired in row after party donor blacklisted by fraud squad | Politics". The Guardian. Retrieved 2016-11-01.