This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV)|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. M.M. Salunkhe|
Bharati Vidyapeeth is a Deemed university and a group of higher educational institutions located in Pune, India. It was established in 1964 by Indian politician and educationist Patangrao Kadam. Bharati Vidyapeeth has campuses across the country at New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Pune, Solapur, Kolhapur, Karad, Satara, and Panchgani. It runs more than 78 schools and 60 institutions of higher education, including those of professional education. Among these are colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Catering Technology, Environment Science and Agriculture etc. On 26 April 1996 the Government of India, on the recommendation of the University Grants Commission, granted the status of "Deemed to be University" to a cluster of 12 institutions of Bharati Vidyapeeth.
This section does not cite any sources. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Katraj campus is the prime campus of BVDU and is spread across 85 acres of land, It's a private deemed university and houses 24 colleges of various disciplines major among them are the Medical College, Dental College, & College Of Engineering Pune, This campus has a fully developed football and sports ground of 5 acres, It also houses the Bharati Hospital, and an Ayurved and Homeopathic Hospital, There are Hostels on campus for students, canteens, an ATM centre, Bharati Bank Branch, 24 hrs open Medical Store, Mess facility and the campus is a well maintained environment friendly green campus.
The Erandawane (Kothrud) campus is located in the heart of Pune City and houses 5 major and other smaller colleges primary among them are IMED, New Law College Pune, Pune College of Pharmacy and Yashwantrao Mohite college of Arts Science & Commerce. A wide range of amenities such as Hostels, Play fields, Gardens, Canteen, Banking and Postal services, Dispensary, Watch & Ward services, Vehicle Parking etc. have been provided and properly maintained.
The Lavale campus is located away from the city surrounded by mountains. It is around 40 km away from Lavasa. It spread across hundreds of acres. This campus includes an engineering college which is affiliated with Pune University, a boy's hostel and also has a hospital in the campus. Authority of Bharati Vidyapeeth plans to build more than 20 colleges in this campus in coming few years which includes medical, management, engineering and other spheres.
The New Delhi campus is located in Paschim Vihar on Rohtak road.
- College of Engineering
- Institute of Technology (Polytechnic)
- Dental College and Hospital
- College of Architecture
- Institute of Management Studies and Research
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Hotel and Tourism Management Studies
- Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Information Technology
This Dubai campus is established at Ras Al Khaimah.
Yashwantrao Mohite Institute of Management,Karad Yashwantrao chavan Law college, Malkapur,Karad
There are two campus in Kolhapur: At Kadamwadi, it runs a Management college and an English medium school. At Chitranagri campus it runs a Pharmacy and Engineering college and a Marathi medium school. There is one more campus in Kolhapur at IT Park where Law College is located.
Institute of technology (Polytechnique) Bharati vidyapeeth primary school, Turachi Phata
Bharati Vidyapeeth has four campus in Sangli:
- Rajwada Chowk.
- Dr Patangarao Kadam Mahavidyalaya College
- Matoshree Bayabai Kadam MahavidyalayaKadegaon.
- Padma Bhushan Vasantrao Dada Patil Vidyalay, Khandobachi Wadi, Sangli
- Hutatma Bhagatsingh Highschool and Junior College, Ankalkhop
In Solapur Bharati vidyapeeth is located at Ashok Nagar, Vijapur Road, Solapur.
|University and college rankings|
|General – India|
|NIRF (Overall) (2018)||93|
|NIRF (Universities) (2018)||66|
|NIRF (Overall) (2019)||88|
|NIRF (Universities) (2019)||62|
|Engineering – India|
|Outlook India (2017)||3|
|Law – India|
|India Today (2017)||6|
|Outlook India (2017)||5|
|The Week (2017)||10|
|Pharmacy – India|
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Bharati Vidyapeeth 88 overall in India for 2019 and 62 among universities. The universities constituent engineering college, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune was ranked 83 in India by the NIRF engineering ranking for 2019. and 45 in India by Outlook India's "Top 100 Engineering Colleges In 2017".
The Bharati Vidyapeeth New Law College was ranked sixth by India Today's "India's Best Colleges 2017: Law", fifth in India by Outlook India's "Top 25 Law Colleges In 2017", 22nd in India by The Week's "Top Law Colleges In 2017", fifth among private law colleges,
- "Bharati Vidyapeeth, Navi Mumbai Campus". Bharatividyapeeth.edu. Archived from the original on 25 June 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2018 (Overall)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Human Resource Development. 2018.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2018 (Universities)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Human Resource Development. 2018.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2019 (Overall)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Human Resource Development. 2019.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2019 (Universities)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Human Resource Development. 2019.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2019 (Engineering)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Human Resource Development. 2018.
- "Top 100 Engineering Colleges In 2017". Outlook India. 5 June 2017. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "India's Best Colleges 2017: Law". India Today. 2017. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Top 25 Law Colleges In 2017". Outlook India. 5 June 2017. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- Singh, Abhinav (18 June 2017). "The Week - Hansa Research Best Colleges Survey 2017: Top Law Colleges - All India". The Week. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "National Institutional Ranking Framework 2018 (Pharmacy)". National Institutional Ranking Framework. Ministry of Human Resource Development. 2018. Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- Cite error: The named reference
Rankings_NIRF_E_2018was invoked but never defined (see the help page).