Bharatiya Awam Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bharatiya Awam Party - Rashtriya
भारतीय अवाम पार्टी (राष्ट्रीय)
بھارتیہ عوام پارٹی
|Headquarters||Mughalsarai district, Chandauli, Uttar Pradesh|
The majority of the party's members are Muslims. The party claims to have more than 35,000 members with over 50,000 applications. The demographic composition of the party is 90% female, with a 10% male reservation.
- List of political parties and free symbols - Election Commission of India
- Najma leads 35,000 women in NaMo chant
- Varanasi: Why many Muslims find hope in Modi | Firstpost
- Women-only party with a difference roots for Modi - Hindustan Times Archived May 13, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- Bharatiya Awam Party stands in support of Modi - The Times of India
|This article about an Indian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|