Bharatiya Navshakti Party
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bharatiya Navshakti Party (Indian New Force Party), is a political party in India. BNP is active in the Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and the Adivasi areas in southern and central Gujarat. BNP is led by the Lok Sabha MP from Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delkar Mohanbhai Sanjibhai.
In 2000 BNP contested the panchayat elections in Dadra and Nagar Haveli together with the Indian National Congress. The BNP-Congress combine won 10 of 12 seats in the governing body and 2/3 of all village councils.
The party merged with Indian National Congress before 2009 General Election.
- "What's the Delkar factor in S Gujarat?". The Times of India. Mumbai. 16 November 2002.
- "BNP heats up Chhota Udepur contest". Business Standard. New Delhi. 14 April 2004.
- "Party Wise Summary". Outlook. New Delhi. 14 May 2004.
- "Vadodara Cong leader joins saffron party". dna. 24 March 2009.
- "Dinesh Tadvi, Motibhai Vasava join BJP". The Indian Express. Noida. 27 March 2009.
|This article about an Indian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|