|• Official||Maithili, Nepali|
|Time zone||UTC+5:45 (Nepal Time)|
Bhardaha is a village development committee in Saptari District in the Sagarmatha Zone of south-eastern Nepal. At the time of the 2011 Nepal census it had a population of 7,124 people living in 1,245 individual households.
- Kankalini Temple - It is one of the famous Shaktipithas of Nepal. Millions of pilgrims come to worship and visit this temple yearly from Nepal and India.
- Koshi River and Koshi Barrage - Koshi is the largest river of Nepal and the barrage made over this river have 56 gates and this barrage is so much attractive. So many people come to visit and celebrate picnic and holidays on bank of this river.
- Banana Orchard - The banana of Bhardaha has become so famous in Nepal in few years of beginning of banana farming also in India near border side. The green view of banana orchard is so attractive.
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve. * Shiv mandir - It is one of the famous shivalay khoshi koloni bhardah . Shree shree 108shree bhadreshwarnatha shiv mandir ..
The economy of Bhardians are basically depends on farming. Many people (above 60%) are involved in banana farming. Remaining population are involved in other types of farming and local business. The lifestyle of people of Bhardians are medium. Village is full of middle-class families.
- C. K. Raut – social activist, author and computer scientist
- "National Population and Housing Census 2011(Village Development Committee/Municipality)" (PDF). Government of Nepal. National Planning Commission. November 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2016-12-21. Retrieved 2017-01-23.