|Member of the India Parliament |
|Assumed office |
16 May 2014
|Preceded by||Sanjay Singh Chauhan|
|Born||14 January 1964|
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Spouse(s)||Rani Saloni Singh|
|Mother||Rani Anjali Singh|
|Father||Raja Devendra Singh|
|Residence||Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh|
|Alma mater||The Doon School, St. Stephen's College, Delhi|
|As of 17 December, 2016|
Kunwar Bharatendra Singh is an Indian politician. He is a member of Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly elected from Bijnor as a candidate of Bharatiya Janata Party. He has been currently elected as the MP from Bijnor Lok Sabha constituency in 2014 general elections. Kunwar Bhartendra Singh belongs to a traditional royal lineage. He has been in news and controversies as an accused in the Muzaffarnagar riots. He was also issued notice by The Allahabad high court on an election petition filed by one Rajendra Kumar.
- 2002 – 2007 and 2012 – 2014: Member, Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly (Two Terms)
- 2002 – 2003: Minister of State, Irrigation, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- 2012 – 2014: Whip, B.J.P, Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly
- May, 2014: Elected to 16th Lok Sabha
- Candidate of Bijnor MP seat for BJP 
- PTI. "BJP changes its candidate for Bijnor Lok Sabha seat".
- Sanjay Pandey , (8 September 2014). "'Love jihad' becomes BJP poll plank in Uttar Pradesh". Sanjay Pandey ,Saharanpur. Saharanpur. Deccan Herald. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- TNN (7 March 2012). "Royals' challenge crosses hurdle in Uttar Pradesh". The Times of India. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- C.K. CHANDRAMOHAN (10 April 2014). "Peaceful polling in western Uttar Pradesh". The Hindu. LUCKNOW. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "High Court issues notice to BJP MP on poll plea". The Times of India. 24 July 2014. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Villagers, MP raid illegal sand mining site - Times of India".
|This article about a Uttar Pradesh politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|