Bharti Axa General Insurance
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Sanjeev Srinivasan |
(MD & CEO)
|Products||Car insurance, two-wheeler insurance, health insurance, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance, home insurance & travel insurance|
|Parent||Bharti Enterprises (51%) |
Axa Business Group (49%)
Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and Axa business Group that operates in India. Bharti Enterprises shares 51% stake in the venture while Axa Group shares 49% stake. The company offers general insurance products to retail and commercial clients.
Bharti Axa General Insurance started its operations in India from August 2008. Currently, it has 104 branches around the country. It is headed by Sanjeev Srinivasan, who is CEO and the Managing Director
Bharti Axa General Insurance Company is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises (a leading business group with interests into telecom, agri-business, financial services, manufacturing, and retail sector) and Axa Group (a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management serving around 105 million clients in over 62 countries). The company was incorporated on 13 July 2007 and commenced its national operations in August 2008. It is headquartered in Mumbai.
Products and services
Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurance company that offers various products catering to retail, rural, and commercial clients. Broadly, it offers insurance for motor and two wheeler insurance, health and critical illness, property, student and individual and family travel, crop insurance and commercial lines.
- "AXA increases stake in Indian insurance joint ventures to 49%". livemint.
- "AXA increases stake to 49% in JVs with Bharti Enterprises". The Economics Times.
- "About Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited". Bharti AXA General Insurance.
- "Airtel Payments Bank partners with Bharti AXA Life to offer term insurance". The Economic Times. 2 July 2019.
- "Airtel Payments Bank partners with Bharti AXA Life to offer pure term insurance". @businessline.