(Redirected from Bhaskara)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bhāskara may refer to:
- Bhāskara (philosopher), Indian philosopher who was an early figure in the Bhedabheda tradition of Vedanta
- Rao Siddani Bhaskara (born 1943), Indian graph theorist
- Bhāskara I (c. 600 – c. 680), Indian mathematician and commentator
- Bhāskara II (1114–1185), Indian mathematician and astronomer; wrote the Siddhanta Siromani
- Bhaskara (Kashmiri), writer; wrote on the Kashmir Shaivism sect of Hinduism
- Bhaskararaya (1690–1785), Indian writer; wrote on the worship of the Mother Goddess in Hinduism
- Bhaskara Sethupathy (1868–1905), Raja of Ramnad
- Bhaskara Satellite series, satellites built by the Indian Space Research Organisation
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhāskara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.