From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bhaskara)
Bhāskara may refer to:
- Bhāskara (philosopher), Indian philosopher who was an early figure in the Bhedabheda tradition of Vedanta
- Rao Siddani Bhaskara (born 1943), Indian graph theorist
- Bhāskara I (c. 600 – c. 680), Indian mathematician and commentator
- Bhāskara II (1114–1185), Indian mathematician and astronomer; wrote the Siddhanta Siromani
- Bhaskara (Kashmiri), writer; wrote on the Kashmir Shaivism sect of Hinduism
- Bhaskararaya (1690–1785), Indian writer; wrote on the worship of the Mother Goddess in Hinduism
- Bhaskara Sethupathy (1868–1905), Raja of Ramnad
- Bhaskara Satellite series, satellites built by the Indian Space Research Organisation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhāskara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.