From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bhavana (actress))
Bhavana is a Pali/Sanskrit word (bhāvana) that means 'development' or 'cultivating' or 'producing'. It may refer to:
- Bhavana, Pali term
- Bhavana (Malayalam actress), (1986-) Malayalam actress born Karthika Menon
- Bhavana (Kannada actress) (1970s? ಭಾವನಾ ರಾಮಣ್ಣ), Kannada actress born Nandini Ramanna
- Bhavana Balsavar, Indian film / television actress
- Bhavana Bhatt, Bollywood actress
- Bhavana Pundlikrao Gawali, Shiv Sena politician
- Bhavana Radhakrishnan (born 1961), Indian playback singer in Malayalam cinema
- Bhavana Rao, Dancer, Kannada actress also known as Shikha
- Bhavna Pani, Indian actress
- Bhavna Kalra, Director, Gorgeouss Atara Pvt. Ltd.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhavana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.