|Member of Parliament|
23 May 1974 |
|Political party||Shiv Sena|
Bhavana Gawali (born 23 May 1973) is a Shiv Sena member of parliament (MP) representing Yavatmal-Washim, Maharashtra in the 16th Lok Sabha. She has served as MP for this constituency since 2009. She was also a member of the 13th Lok Sabha and 14th Lok Sabha representing the former Washim constituency.
- 1999: Elected to 13th Lok Sabha (1st term)
- 1999-2000: Member, Committee on Commerce
- 2000-2001: Member, Committee on Empowerment of Women
- 2004: Re-elected to 14th Lok Sabha (2nd term)
- 2007-09 Member, Committee on Health & Family Welfare
- 2009 Re-elected to 15th Lok Sabha (3rd term)
- 2009: Member, Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture
- 2014 Re-elected to 16th Lok Sabha (4th term)
- Sep. 2014 onwards Member, Standing Committee on Empowerment of Women, Human Resource Development
- "yavatmal washim election results".
- "Constituency Wise Detailed Results" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 87. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 August 2014. Retrieved 30 April 2014.
- "Maharashtra - Yavatmal-Washim". Election Commission of India. Archived from the original on 28 June 2014. Retrieved 1 June 2014.
- Shiv Sena official website
- Bhavana Gawali Lok Sabha Profile
- Official biographical sketch in Parliament of India website
|This article about a Maharashtra politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|