This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Limbachia in 2015
Bhavna Jayanty Limbachia 
21 April 1984
Preston, Lancashire, England
|Citizen Khan (2012–16) |
Coronation Street (2016–)
Darren Kuppan (m. 2018)
Before her acting roles, she worked in the costume departments on several film sets including Chicken Tikka Masala in 2005 (costume assistant), Bradford Riots in 2006 (costume trainee) and All Day Breakfast in 2008 (costumer). In 2010 she set up her own business designing and selling vintage clothing and accessories.
Her first television role was in 2012 playing the character Alia Khan in the BBC comedy series Citizen Khan. In February 2016, Limbachia joined the long-running ITV soap opera, Coronation Street, playing Rana Habeeb.
|2012–2016||Citizen Khan||Alia Khan||BBC One|
|2013||Doctors||Anita Achari||BBC One|
|2014||Casualty||Suraya Afzal||BBC One|
|2014||Mount Pleasant||Hostess||Sky One|
|2015||Cuffs||PC Misha Baig||BBC One|
|2016||Children in Need||Alia Khan||BBC One|
|2016–||Coronation Street||Rana Habeeb||ITV|
- "So who is Bhavna?". Bhavnalimbachia.com. Retrieved 30 November 2017.
- "A new sitcom for BBC One created by and starring Adil Ray". BBC. 17 August 2012. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "Portfolio - Coronation Street". Bhavnalimbachia.com. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "Coronation Street to introduce Rana's brother Imran, reveals Bhavna Limbachia". Radio Times. 15 November 2017. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Cuffs – meet the cast". radiotimes.com. Radio Times. 28 October 2015. Retrieved 20 December 2017.