|Indian Railway Station|
|Elevation||11 m (36.1 ft)|
|Operated by||Western Railway Zone|
Bhavnagar-Bhavnagar Rail Factory
|Zone(s)||Western Railway Zone|
|Fare zone||Western Railway zone|
Bhavnagar Terminus is a railway station serving Bhavnagar town, in Bhavnagar district of the Indian state of Gujarat. It is under Bhavnagar railway division of Western Railway zone of Indian Railways. Bhavnagar Terminus is "A" category station of Bhavnagar railway division of Western Railway zone.
Bhavnagar Terminus is well connected by rail to Udhampur, Kakinada Port, Kochuveli, Asansol Junction, Bandra Terminus, Surat, Delhi Sarai Rohilla, Surendranagar Junction, Botad Junction, Palitana, Mahuva Junction, Dhrangadhra Junction and Okha. Total 18 trains start from here.
Following major trains start from Bhavnagar Terminus railway station:
- 17203/04 Bhavnagar Terminus - Kakinada Port Express
- 19259/60 Bhavnagar Terminus - Kochuveli Express
- 12941/42 Bhavnagar Terminus - Asansol Parasnath Superfast Express
- 12971/72 Bhavnagar Terminus - Bandra Terminus Superfast Express
- 22963/64 Bhavnagar Terminus - Bandra Terminus Weekly Superfast Express
- 19107/08 Bhavnagar Terminus - Udhampur Janmabhoomi Express
- 19579/80 Bhavnagar Terminus - Delhi Sarai Rohilla Link Express
- "BVC/Bhavnagar Terminus". India Rail Info.
- "BVC:Passenger Amenities Details As on : 31/03/2018 Division : Bhavnagar". Raildrishti.
- "BVC:Bhavnagar-Timetable". Raildrishti.
- "BVC/Bhavnagar Terminus". Yatra.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Gujarat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|