Bhimadolu rail station
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
As of 2011[update] Census of India, Bhimadole had a population of 13669. The total population constitute, 6835 males and 6834 females with a sex ratio of 1000 females per 1000 males. 1289 children are in the age group of 0–6 years, with sex ratio of 980. The average literacy rate stands at 75.52%.
Bhimadole lies on Gundugolanu-Kovvur road. APS RTC runs busses from Eluru, Dwarakatirumala, Rajahmundry to here. Bhimadole railway station lies on Chennai-Howrah main line and many passenger trains stops here.
- "Mandal wise list of villages in West Godavari district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 February 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- "Bhimadole Population Census". Retrieved 17 May 2017.
- "Minister releases poster of Lord Venkateswara Kalyanotsavam".
- "Two die as lorry overturns in West Godavari".
- "Bhimadole Railway Station".
|This article about a location in West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|