|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Vehicle registration||RJ 40|
Bhiwadi is situated at 28.21°N, 76.87°E. It is 65 km away from the New Delhi, 200 km from Jaipur, 90 km from Alwar,22 km from Gurgaon (Manesar) and 60 km from Faridabad (PROP Touch India Sec-49). It can be reached by National Highway NH8 (Delhi-Jaipur highway) via Dharuhera, in 20 min from Hero Honda Chowk (Gurgaon) and in 40-45 min from IGI Airport, New Delhi. It can also be reached by Gurgaon-Sohna-Tauru-Dharuhera road.
Nearest railway station is Rewari Junction, 26 km south of city
Nearest Airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, 55 km north of the city
- Land 2,000 acres (8.1 km2) in Bhiwadi.977 acres (3.95 km2) in Khushkhera and 820 acres (3.3 km2) in Chopanki
- Water availability 11,000 gallons per hour. Water depth -25 m. average .Present daily supply -0.55 MGD.
- Wind velocity 5 km. per hour.
- Power 132 KV GSS and 220 KV GSS.
- Tele-Communications Telephone -20,000 line electronic exchange with STD facility Telex- 4000 lines exchange (BSNL & Rainbow (now called MTS))
The town is spread over nearly 5,300 acres, and houses around 2,700 big, medium and smallscale industries. Industries range from steel mills, furnaces to automobile and electronics manufacturing.
DMIC in Rajasthan
DMIC in Rajasthan With nearly 39% of DFC passing through Rajasthan, opportunities for industrial establishment along the route are eminent as the corridor will make Rajasthan easily accessible to western and northern markets. About 60% of the State's area (in 22 Districts including major districts such as Jaipur, Alwar, Kota and Bhilwara) falls within the project influence area. With this, the State will become an attractive destination for setting up industrial and support infrastructure units.
In Khushkhera-Bhiwadi-Neemrana region, an integrated industrial township is being developed and on similar concept a township along with other support infrastructure and projects is being planned in Jodhpur-Pali-Marwar area under DMIC in the first phase.
Development Plans under DMIC
Greenfield integrated township within the investment region of Khushkhera-Bhiwadi-Neemrana to be developed as a model future city spread over 165 km2. (approx.) housing a world class knowledge city with support infrastructure and residential, commercial and industrial zones. Master plan has been notified. Connectivity with road, air & rail networks. Sufficient availability of land, power, gas, etc. Greenfield airport/aerotropolis with a world-class integrated logistics warehousing hub. Central Spine, a road corridor to connect the Shahjahanpur-Neemrana-Behror urban complex in Neemrana and Bhiwadi-Tapukara Industrial complex.
- Balkrishna Industries
- Eicher Motors
- Honda Cars India
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India
- Saint-Gobain Glass India Ltd
- State Bank of India specialised SME branch.
- State Bank of Travancore branch
- United Breweries
- Global Technology Solutions
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.