|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Pattikalyana (1 km), Samalkha (5 km), Chulkana (2 km), Haldana (4 km), Gannaur (7 km) are the nearby villages to Bhodwal Majri. Bhodwal Majri is surrounded by Samalkha tehsil towards north, Bapoli tehsil towards east, Israna tehsil towards west, .And majority of people live in village Hindus Gurjjar Karhana family. Total population approximately 4000.
Railway Station of BHODWAL MAJRI situated about 1 km from village. How ever Panipat Jn Railway Station is major railway station 21km near to Bhodwal Majri.And by road connected to NH 1 at Pattikalyana about 1 km distance.
Colleges near Bhodwal Majri
- Panipat Institute of Engineering & Technology (PIET) 
Schools in Bhodwal Majri
- G.H.S, Bhodwal Majri
- Geeta High School, Bhodwal Majri
- K.R. Vidhya Mandir School, Bhodwal Majri
- Pura Mhadev School, Bhodwal Majri well educated people in village . And serve in different Government Departments and Private Sectors.
- "Bodhwal Majri". 2011 Census of India. Government of India. Archived from the original on 14 October 2017. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- Dhingra, Tushar. "BDMJ/Bhodwal Majri Railway Station Map/Atlas NR/Northern Zone - Railway Enquiry". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 2017-04-15.
- "Pin Code of Bhodwal Majri in Panipat, Haryana". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2017-04-15.
|This Haryana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|