Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bhoot or Bhūta may refer to:
- Bhoot (ghost), the ghost of a deceased person or a bodiless spirit in the Indian subcontinent
- Bhoot (film), a 2003 Bollywood horror movie
- Mahābhūta, classical elements in Hindu and Buddhist philosophy
- Bhut jolokia, ghost pepper
- Bhut, Nawanshahr, a village in Shaheed Bhagat Singh Nagar district of Punjab State, India.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhoot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.