Bhopal-Indore Fast Passenger
|Current operator(s)||West Central Railway|
|Distance travelled||292 km (181 mi)|
|Average journey time||6-7 hours|
|Train number(s)||59390UP / 59389DN|
|Class(es)||First Class, Sleeper 3 Tier, Unreserved|
|Operating speed||35 km/h (22 mph) average with halts|
The Bhopal–Indore Passenger (Hindi: इंदौर) (Also pronounced as Indore Passenger) is an Indian Railways passenger train, which runs between Bhopal Junction railway station of Bhopal, the capital city of Madhya Pradesh and Indore Junction railway station of Indore, the largest city & commercial hub of Central Indian state Madhya Pradesh.
Arrival and departure
- Train no.59390 departs from Bhopal, daily at 23:20 hrs., reaching Indore the next day at 04:30 hrs.
- Train no.59389 departs from Indore daily at 23:30 hrs. from platform no.3 reaching Bhopal the next day at 05:40 hrs.
Route and halts
The train consist of 18 coaches:
- 1 First Class
- 4 Sleeper coaches
- 10 UnrReserved
- 1 Ladies/Handicapped
- 2 Luggage/Brake van
Average speed and frequency
The train runs with an average speed of 35 km/h. The train runs on daily basis.
The train is hauled by Ratlam RTM WDM-3 Diesel engine.
Rake maintenance & sharing
The train is maintained by the Indore Coaching Depot. The same rake is used for five trains:
- Indore–Chhindwara Panchvalley Express
- Indore–Maksi Fast Passenger
- Bhopal–Ujjain Passenger
- Bhopal–Indore Passenger
- Bhopal–Bina Passenger for one way which is altered by the second rake on the other way.