Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Jasbir Bhaati|
|Produced by||Chandrapal Singh|
|Written by||Jagat Bhusan Singh/Manjeet Mahipal|
|Box office||1 Lakh|
Bhouri is a 2016 Indian social drama film. It is a glimpse of the life conditions of women in rural India, set against the background of social conflict surrounding women in rural India. It was released on 17 June 2016. Masha Paur, Raghubir Yadav, Kunika, Shakti Kapoor, Aditya Pancholi played pivotal roles in the film.
Bhouri is a 23-year-old woman who is married to an older man and is forced to live in a male dominated rural area where her fair complexion and sharp features became a source of endless pain and punishment as her looks arouse lust. Many advances by people surrounding her causes her trouble and the movie shows the impact of sexual harassment.
Although bhouri was big failure at box office but ar chand gave it 4.5/5 stars by saying that it's a great movie with great screenplay and direction.
- Masha Paur as Bhouri
- Raghubir Yadav as Dhanua
- Kunika as Kaki
- Aditya Pancholi as Inspector
- Shakti Kapoor as Doctor
- Mukesh Tiwari as Manager
- Mohan Joshi as Chaudhary
- Aarun Nagar as Sirsa
- Manoj Joshi as Banya
- Sitaram Panchal as Pandit
- Vikrant Rai as Shekhar / Filmmaker
- Vicky Ahuja as Budhua
- Pooja Saxena as Malti
- Manjeet Mahipal as Doctors Compounder
- Wasim Khan as Banya Assistant
- Padam Singh as Vakil
- Kiron Roy as Bindia
- Rani Verma as Basanti
- Riya Mishra as Chaudhrain
- Preeti Singh as Chuniya
- Ravi Verma
- Shailendra Tiwari as Chief Medical Officer
- "Bhouri stars Aditya Pancholi and Raghuveer Yadav". The Indian Express. 6 March 2015. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- ScoopWhoop (13 May 2016). "Shakti Kapoor Won't Promote His Next Film As Shraddha Isn't OK With Her Dad Playing A Sex Addict". ScoopWhoop. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- "Raghuveer Yadav excels in this hard-hitting powerful 'Bhouri' trailer! Watch it now". Zee News. 9 June 2016. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
|This article related to an Indian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|