(Redirected from Bhramachari)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brahmachari may refer to:
- Brahmachari, a prominent surname / title among the Bengali people of West Bengal, Assam and Bangladesh.
- Brahmachari, a male who practices brahmacharya, a type of living as per Hindu Vedic Scriptures, feminine Brahmacharini
- Dhirendra Brahmachari (1924–1994), Indian Yogi
- Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari (born 1949), motivational speaker from Kolkata, India
- Brahmachari (1938 film), a 1938 Marathi film starring Meenakshi Shirodkar, Master Vinayak
- Brahmachari (1968 Hindi film), a 1968 film starring Shammi Kapoor, Rajshree and Pran
- Brahmachari (1968 Telugu film), a 1968 film starring Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Jayalalitha
- Brahmachari (1972 film), a 1972 Malayalam language film
- Brahmachari (1992 film), a 1992 Tamil language film
- Mr. Brahmachari, a 2003 Indian film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brahmachari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.