Bhrigu Lake is a lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100 ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) from Gulaba village. It can be reached by trekking either from the Vashishth temple, which is famous for its hot water springs, which is close to the town of Manali or from Gulaba village. Actually there is no settlement in Gulaba and is actually an area of the Pir Panjal mountain range. It is named after Maharishi Bhrigu.    
Legend has it that the sage used to mediate near the lake and hence it has been rendered sacred; the locals believe that due to this the lake never freezes completely.
- "Bhrigu Lake, Himachal". himachalpradeshtourism.org. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "BHRIGU LAKE". bhrigulake.com. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Bhrigu Lake". tripadvisor.com. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Trek To Bhrigu Lake". kullu.net. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Bhrigu Lake Trek (4325 m)". geck-co.com. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
|This Himachal Pradesh location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|