Bhubaneswar City Bus
|Locale||Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Puri, Khurda|
|Transit type||Bus Transit System|
|Number of lines||17|
|Began operation||10 October 2010|
Bhubaneswar-Puri Transport Service Limited (BPTSL)
|Number of vehicles||125|
Bhubaneswar City Bus is a public transport bus service run in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is run in public-private partnership between Bhubaneswar-Puri Transport Service Limited (BPTSL) and Dream Team Sahara (DTS) under JNNURM scheme. A fleet of 125 buses cover all major destinations across the city; and with Cuttack, Puri and Khurda. The service was started in October 2010. There is plan to increase the fleet size by 48 non-AC buses and 12 air-conditioned buses on selected routes. Air-conditioned bus services started from March 2014. The fare is collected by the on-board ticket collector, either by cash or through smart cards, and depending on the distance, the fare can range between Rs. 5 and Rs. 37. The fare for AC bus services ranges between Rs 16 to Rs 42.
Currently, the buses run on 17 different routes between 6 AM and 9 PM with variable frequency between 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- 207/207A Nandan Kanan - Biju Patnaik International Airport
- 306/306J KIIT University - Balakati Bazaar
- 405 Dumduma - V.S.S Nagar
- 504 Nakhara - Nuagaon
- 603 Sai Temple - Kalinga Vihar
- 333 Lingaraja Temple - Ghatikia
- 801 Khurda - Master Canteen
- 414 Biju Patanaik Park (CTC) - A G Square
- 171 Baramunda - Puri
- 324 Bidanasi (CTC) - Master Canteen
- 315 GGP Colony - Mayfair
- 225 KIIT University - Kalpana Square
- 432 Jagannath Temple (Puri) – Loknath Temple (Puri)
- 450 Talabania (Puri) - Jagannath Temple (Puri)
- 522 Master Canteen - Chandaka
- 531 Master Canteen - AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- 108 GRIDCO - Jagannath Temple (Puri)
- Garg, Saurabh. "Bhubaneswar City Bus" (PDF). Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- Mohapatra, Debabrata (20 October 2012). "Bus operator launches e-info system". Times of India. Retrieved 14 December 2012.
- "More buses to provide services in Bhubaneswar and Berhampur". Times of India. 31 December 2012. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
- "AC city buses blaze roads". Times of India. 4 March 2014. Retrieved 10 June 2014.