Bhuj railway station
|Indian Railway Station|
|Elevation||85.00 metres (278.87 ft)|
|Owned by||Ministry of Railways, Indian Railways|
|Structure type||Standard (On Ground)|
Bhuj railway station is a Class 'A' railway station in Bhuj, Gujarat, India, on the Western line of the Western railway network. It is the last station on the western railway line in the area. It is not a busy station and handles only nine trains.
Following trains start from Bhuj railway station:
- 19115/16 Bhuj - Dadar Sayajinagari Express
- 22955/56 Bhuj - Bandra Terminus Kutch Superfast Express
- 14321/22 Bhuj - Bareilly Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi)
- 14311/12 Bhuj - Bareilly Ala Hazrat Express (via Ahmedabad)
- 11091/92 Bhuj - Pune Express
- 19151/52 Bhuj - Palanpur Intercity Express
- 22829/30 Shalimar - Bhuj Weekly Superfast Express
- 22903/04 Bhuj - Bandra Terminus AC Superfast Express
- 12959/60 Bhuj - Dadar Superfast Express (via Palanpur)
22955 Kutch Express at Bhuj railway station
- "Bhuj Railway Station (BHUJ) : Station Code, Time Table, Map, Enquiry". www.ndtv.com. India: NDTV. Retrieved 2018-01-19.
- "BHUJ/Bhuj". India Rail Info.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Gujarat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|