Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bhumi can mean:
- Bhūmi, Hindu goddess of the earth
- also, earth as a classical element in Hindu tradition
- Bhumi (Buddhism), the ten stages a Bodhisattva advances through in the path to become a Buddha
- Bhumi (organization), a Chennai-based youth volunteer non-profit organization
- Bangabhumi, a separatist movement to create a Hindu country using southwestern Bangladesh, envisioned by Banga Sena
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhumi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.