From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
بھرگڑی / ڀرڳڙي / भुरग॒ड़ी /
|Regions with significant populations
Bhurgri ( Sindhi: ڀرڳڙي; Urdu: بھرگڑی; Hindi: भुरग॒ड़ी) is a Baloch tribe which lives in various provinces of Pakistan.
People from Bhurgri
- Raees Ghulam Muhammad Khan Bhurgri (Barrister),(1878-1924) One of the Pioneers of Freedom Movement of PAKISTAN.
- Abdul-Majid Bhurgri, First person to develop Sindhi Computing Solution.
- Abdul Ghafoor Bhurgri,(Jan 1st 1921 - Feb 10th 2015) Former Provincial Revenue & Culture Minister Sindh, EX- MPA, Writer, Senior Lawyer, Father of Hero of Sindhi Computing (Abdul Majid Bhurgri).
- Raees Ghulam Mustafa Khan Bhurgri, Politician & former MPA Sindh Assembly
- Raees Khair Mohammad Khan Bhurgri, (Died on June 6, 2013) EX- MPA, Renowned Land Lord in Sindh.
- Raees Jameel Ahmed Bhurgri (February 21, 1952 - September 21, 2015) Former MPA Sindh Assembly
- Zahid Ali Bhurgri, EX- MPA, Sindh & Former Provincial Minister for Fisheries.
- Akhtar Inayat Bhurgri, Secretary, Mining and Mineral Department Sindh, Former Additional Secretary Health Department Sindh, former secretary Sindh Public Service Commission, former secretary Sindhi Language Authority.
- Abdul Hamid Bhurgri, Additional Advocate General Sindh High Court,
Places Named After Members