Jump to navigation Jump to search
|• Total||30 km2 (10 sq mi)|
|• Density||590/km2 (1,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Important places in the town include:
- Kachahari, the old court or administrative unit of the town
- Katra and Bavadi
- Tunnel from Kachahari to Katra
- Field, the playground
- Town Hall
- Old Jain Adinath Temple
- Kothi ka Mandir, Ganesh mandir, Chamad Mandir, Parwara, Pandeywara Mandir, Vishwakarma Mandir
- Old Mosque
- Tehsil Headquarter, Kehrisingh Pandey CHC, Post office, SBI, PNB, UCO, BRKGB Banks, SDM Office, Jen Office, Kendriya Sahakari Bank, Krishi upaj mandi etc.
- Arya Mahila Vidhyapeeth, a college especially For girls
- Govt. Sr. Sec. School for Boys and Girls
- Its famous for Kanugos who were Diwans of Bharatpur states some 250 yrs back.
- Famous place of worship and devotion is Deewankhana at the entrance of Kanugo Mohallah.
- Its has Haveli known as Badi Haveli. Famous seat of Kanugos.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|