Kumar at the launch of Simran's trailer
Bhushan Kumar Dua|
27 November 1977
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Occupation||Chairman and Managing director (T-Series), Film producer, Music producer|
|Years active||1998 – till present|
|Spouse(s)||Divya Khosla Kumar|
|Parent(s)||Gulshan Kumar (Father)|
Krishan Kumar Dua (Uncle)|
Tulsi Kumar (Sister)
Bhushan Kumar Dua (born 27 November 1977) is an Indian film producer and music producer. He is the chairman and managing director of Super Cassettes Industries Limited, also known as T-Series. He is known for his works in Bollywood.
Bhushan Kumar was born in Delhi to the founder of T-Series, owner Gulshan Kumar and Sudesh Kumari Dua. Kumar married Divya Khosla on 13 February 2005 at the Maa Vaishno Devi shrine in Katra. They have a baby boy named Ruhaan Kumar Dua who was born on 11 October 2011. bhushan kumar best friend is Vk.khan the superstar singer
Kumar took control of the music company T-Series in 1997 after the death of his father Gulshan Kumar. He went on to become the Chairman and Managing Director of this number one music company in India.
As Managing Director, Kumar diversified the company's business into electronics, CDs, audio/video tapes and cassettes and film production. For this and for popularising Indian music overseas, he was honoured by the Government of India's Electronics and Software Export Promotion Council.
Kumar created a niche in the music market by acquiring the soundtracks of movies such as the very recent Yeh Jawaani hai Deewani, OUATIMD, Chennai Express, Satyagraha, Lootera, Dabangg 2, Talaash, Son of Sardaar, Cocktail, Jism 2, Desi Boyz, Ra.One, Raaz 3, Kya Super Kool Hai, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, The Dirty Picture, Bodyguard, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Ready, Tanu Weds Manu, to the older ones such as Paa, Guzaarish, Fashion, Dabangg, Anjana Anjani, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Om Shanti Om, Jab We Met and Don. His endeavor into the Hindi movie and music industry has been the centre of attention along with his regular production of Devotional albums.
Today, the music company has ventured into not only acquiring soundtracks, but also in new media such as mobile, on-line digital, IPTV, FM & Satellite Radio, along with producing movies.
Bhushan Kumar has enabled Bollywood music to reach 24 countries in over 5 continents by successfully distributing in the international mainstream market of the West. He has promoted new talent such as Mithoon, Himesh Reshammiya and Fakir. Recently, Kumar roped in Atif Aslam for his music video Zindagi Aa Rahan Hu Main, whose music was instructed and given by Amaal Malik feat. Tiger Shroff. He then made music video Chal Wahan Jaate Hain, feat. Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon, which was sung by Arijit Singh and directed by Ahmed Khan. The music director was Amaal Mallik and lyrics were penned by Rashmi Virag.
After firming his company's presence in the music market, Bhushan Kumar ventured out into making films.
Like his father, Gulshan, who gave hits such as Aashiqui, Bhushan Kumar got on to make successful films such as Tum Bin, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Patiala House, Ready and Lucky: No Time for Love. He has already announced 4 films to be released in 2013 and a few more to go on floors the same year.
Bhushan Kumar donned the producer's cap in 2001 and released Tum Bin, a movie that ran successfully and marked the debut of the lead star cast along with the film's director Anubhav Sinha.
Bhushan Kumar announced the successful franchise movie Aashiqui coming back as Aashiqui 2 released on 26 April 2013, while Nautanki Saala  was released on 12 April 2013. Aashiqui 2 proved to be a turning point for Bhushan's production house as it was considered to be one of the biggest blockbusters of 2013. He has I Love New York (film) with Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut, which is 95% complete and released in 2013.
Bhushan's projects are movies such as Yaariyan, a youth based film that will take you to the journey of your college and adolescent years, which is helmed by Bhushan's wife Divya Khosla Kumar, with an entirely new star cast. With Divya's film on friendship, Bhushan will revive B. R. Chopra films producing Bhoothnath 2 to release on 11 April 2014 with Amitabh Bachchan reviving his role as the friendly ghost, also starring Boman Irani. He has entered the genre of sci-fi thriller with Creature 3D, starring Bipasha Basu and Imran Abbas and directed by Vikram Bhatt, releasing on 30 May 2014. He is also releasing on 20 June 2014 a romantic-action-drama with Ranbir Kapoor playing the title role of "Roy", along with Arjun Rampal as a writer and Jacqueline Fernandez. Yet another film to release on 11 July 2014 is Umesh Shukla's untitled a social drama with lots of humor that speaks about the father-son relationship with Abhishek Bachchan in the lead and Rishi Kapoor as his father.
On 3 April 2017, he signed up a contract with Akshay Kumar in front of the famous 300-year-old Lord Shiva temple in Maheshwar for the movie Mogul, which is an official biopic based on the life of his father Gulshan Kumar.
|2005||Lucky: No Time for Love||Yes|
|2012||The Story Of Madras|
|2014||You Are My Shining Star|
|2014||Hate Story 2||Yes|
|2015||Ek Paheli Leela||Yes|
|2015||I Love New Year||Yes|
|2015||All Is Well||Yes|
|2015||Hate Story 3||Yes|
|2016||Mill Gaye Heer Ranjha|
|2018||Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety||Yes|
|2018||102 Not Out||Yes|
|2018||Batti Gul Meter Chalu||Yes|
- Kumar, Bhushan (27 November 2012). "Bhushan Kumar to have a working 35th birthday". Bollywood Hungama.
- Marriage (1 March 2005). "Bhushan Kumar marries Divya Khosla". Indiaglitz.
- Son (14 October 2011). "Bhushan Kumar blessed with a boy". Bollywood Hungama.
- Kumar, Bhushan (14 September 2012). "New Direction". Screen India. Archived from the original on 2 February 2013.
- Kumar, Bhushan (17 September 2012). "Music will always be the soul of a film: Bhushan Kumar". DNA.
- Independence day song (16 August 2012). "T-Series gets spontaneously patriotic with I-Day album". Radioandmusic.
- Salman Khan Mashup. "T-Series celebrates Salman khan!". Glamsham.
- Dabangg 2 (19 November 2012). "Salman performs intrinsic moves in song 'Pandeyjee Seeti Maare'". Glamsham.
- Talaash Music release (18 October 2012). "Audio Release of Talaash". Bollywood Hungama.
- SOS (16 October 2012). "Salman Khan's 'Po Po' song teaser from SON OF SARDAAR out". Glamsham.
- Mithoon (21 November 2012). "T-Series ropes in Mithoon for 3-film deal". Bollywood Hungama.
- Aashiqui 2 (11 June 2012). "T-Series & Vishesh Films' AASHIQUI 2 to release in December 2012". Bollywood Trade.
- Nautanki Saala (13 July 2012). "Bhushan Kumar to co-produce Rohan Sippy's next". Screen India. Archived from the original on 2 February 2013.
- I Love New York (22 February 2012). "Sunny Deol To Romance Kangana Ranaut in I <3 NY". Box Office India.
- Madhur Bhandarkar (7 November 2012). "Madhur Bhandarkar to direct film for T-Series". Bollywood Hungama.
- Milan Untitled (22 June 2012). "Saif in a T-Series film to be directed by Milan Luthria". Screen India.
- Bhushan Kumar (3 April 2017). "Akshay and Bhushan Kumar sign Mogul in a Shiva temple". Deccan Chronicle.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bhushan Kumar.|