Bhutan Tiger Force
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Tiger Force (disambiguation).
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
On 30 December 2008, BTF insurgents killed four forest rangers and injured another, later took their weapons in the Singye village.
- Bhutan Assessment 2008 South Asian Terrorism Portal
- Country profile: Bhutan BBC News
- Yearender : Part I Kuensel Online (Bhutan). 18 Feb 2008.
- Simon Denyer Bhutan tolerates democracy but not dissent The Boston Globe. 15 May 2007.
- "Bhutan Assessment 2008". 2008. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "Communist guerrillas kill four Bhutanese forest guards". Reuters (Thomson Reuters). January 1, 2009.
|This article about Bhutan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a paramilitary organization or suspected paramilitary organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|