From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bhutanese or bhutanese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bhutanese may refer to:
- Something of, or related to Bhutan
- Dzongkha, the official national language of Bhutan (sometimes called "Bhutanese")
- A person from Bhutan, or of Bhutanese descent, see Demographics of Bhutan
- Bhutanese culture
- Bhutanese cuisine
- Bhutani (disambiguation), a Balochi ethnic group in India and Pakistan, and their language
- All pages beginning with "Bhutanese"
- Category:Bhutanese people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bhutanese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.