(Redirected from Bi-directional)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bidirectional in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bidirectional may refer to:
- Bidirectional, a roadway that carries traffic moving in opposite directions
- Bi-directional vehicle, a tram or train or any other vehicle that can be controlled from either end and can move forward or backward with equal ease without any need to be turned around
- Bi-directional text, text containing text in both text directionalities
- Duplex (telecommunications), communication in both directions
- Bidirectionalization, a process in computer science
- Bi-directional railway signalling; See Application of railway signals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bidirectional.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.