Balti in 2010
|Spouse(s)||Christian Lucidi (2006–2010)|
Matthew McRae (2017–2018)
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
Balti was first booked for the cover of L'Officiel, shot by Alexi Lubomirski. Her first notable advertisement campaign came for Dolce & Gabbana. She has appeared on the covers of many fashion magazines, including Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, W, Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire, as well as men's magazine Playboy. Her campaigns include Roberto Cavalli, Donna Karan, Christian Dior, D&G, Valentino, Armani Jeans, Missoni, Rolex, Guess?, Paco Rabanne, Anna Molinari, Guerlain, Revlon, La Perla, Cesare Paciotti, Mango, and Thierry Mugler.
She also appeared in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2005 and in their catalogs.
Since the spring/summer 2005 fashion shows, she has appeared shows for designers such as Shiatzy Chen, Karl Lagerfeld, Gianfranco Ferré, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Zac Posen, Hermès, John Galliano, Gucci, Fendi, Prada, Valentino, Missoni, Chanel, Christian Dior, Versace, Oscar de la Renta, Narciso Rodriguez, Ralph Lauren, Carolina Herrera and Victoria's Secret.
Balti was cast in Abel Ferrara's movie Go Go Tales (2008) as one of the erotic dancers. After the movie and her pregnancy, she returned to the catwalk, became the new face of the Cesare Paciotti international campaign, and replaced Angelina Jolie as one of the faces of the fall St. John campaign, with models Hilary Rhoda and Caroline Winberg
She appears in the 2011 Pirelli Calendar photographed by Karl Lagerfeld. In 2011 she features in Francesco Scognamiglio's Spring/Summer 2011 campaign art directed by Akmal Shaukat photographed by Giampaolo Sgura. In 2012 she was chosen as the new face for Dolce & Gabbana together with actress Monica Bellucci. She became the face of their Light Blue fragrance in 2013. She also hosted BeastMasters for Italy.
Balti was born in Lodi to an Italian father, Bruno Balti, and Azerbaijani mother, Mariam Bikya Marzani. Balti was married to an Italian photographer, Christian Lucidi, with whom she has a daughter, Matilde, who was born in 2007. The couple broke up in 2010. On 14 April 2015, she gave birth to her second daughter Mia McRae with her boyfriend Matthew McRae. The couple currently split their time between Spain and California. She officially married Matthew McRae on August 1, 2017.
- "Bianca Balti". Fashion Model Directory.
- Campagne con Bianca Balti. Newemotion.it. Retrieved on 10 September 2015.
- Francesco Scognamiglio S/S11 Archived 2 April 2015 at the Wayback Machine. wearona. Retrieved on 10 September 2015.
- Niven, Lisa. "Bianca Balti For Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue". Vogue (UK). Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "Bianca Balti, la top model icona della bellezza italiana nel mondo". Elle Italia.
- "World-famous beauty with Azerbaijani roots [PHOTO]". AzerNews.az. 9 March 2018. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- "Bianca Balti - Madame Figaro". Le Figaro. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- "Model Bianca Balti's West Coast Wedding Is an Italian-Inspired Dream". Vogue.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bianca Balti.|