Kajlich in 2015
Bianca Maria Kajlich
March 26, 1977
Seattle, Washington, U.S.
(m. 2006; div. 2010)
Bianca Maria Kajlich (// KY-lik; born March 26, 1977) is an American actress. Kajlich has had starring and supporting roles in television and film including the role of Jennifer on the CBS comedy Rules of Engagement (2007–2013). Kajlich was an actress on Bosch as Christina Henry during Season 5 of the Amazon Prime series.
Kajlich was born in Seattle, Washington, the daughter of Patti (née Campana) and Dr. Aurel Jan "Relo" Kajlich. Her father was Slovak and her mother is of Italian descent. She is a graduate of Bishop Blanchet High School in Seattle, Washington, and attended Washington State University in Pullman, Washington.
Kajlich began her career with the Olympic Ballet Theater as a ballet dancer in Edmonds, Washington. After seven years, she decided to try acting. By that time, she had already performed lead roles in The River, Swan Lake, and The Nutcracker. Kajlich's first acting part was in an advertisement for Kragen Auto Parts. She has since appeared in the films Bring It On, 10 Things I Hate About You, Halloween: Resurrection, and 30 Minutes Or Less. Kajlich also had recurring roles in the television series Boston Public as Lisa Grier and in Dawson's Creek as Natasha Kelly, as well as roles in UPN's Rock Me Baby and the Fox drama Vanished.
Kajlich appeared in an episode of the USA Network's Psych entitled "Psy vs. Psy" as a psychic FBI agent who ends up not being who she appears to be. She appeared as a major character in an episode of Fox's short-lived action TV show, Fastlane, as a prostitute named Bree whose pimp wants her dead. Kajlich had a quick appearance as a punk nose-piercing girl in an episode of Freaks and Geeks, and she played Jennifer on the CBS comedy Rules of Engagement. She was ranked No. 74 on the Maxim "Hot 100 Women of 2004" and No. 63 on the Maxim "Hot 100 Women of 2007".
In October 2017 she appeared as Paula, a prostitute befriended with sartorial advice by Larry David in HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm
She is currently starring in the Amazon Prime series Bosch as Christina Henry.
Kajlich married association football player Landon Donovan on December 31, 2006. The couple separated in late 2009 and a petition for divorce was filed on December 23, 2010. On December 16, 2012, she married radio personality Michael Catherwood. Kajlich gave birth to the couple's first child, Magnolia, in April 2014.
|1999||10 Things I Hate About You||Coffee Girl|
|1999||This Is the Disk-O-Boyz||Mall Girl|
|2000||Bring It On||Carver|
|2002||Halloween: Resurrection||Sara Moyer|
|2011||30 Minutes or Less||Juicy||Initial appearance as lap dancer.|
|2015||Dark Was the Night||Susan Shields|
|2000||Freaks and Geeks||Piercing Girl||"Noshing and Moshing" (Season 1, Episode 15)|
|2000–01||Boston Public||Lisa Grier||Recurring role (Season 1)|
|2001||Semper Fi||Sharon Exler||Television film|
|2002||Fastlane||Sabrina "Bree" Falson||"Get Your Mack On" (Season 1, Episode 9)|
|2002||In My Opinion||Lane||Television film|
|2002–03||Dawson's Creek||Natasha Kelly||Recurring role (Season 6)|
|2003–04||Rock Me Baby||Beth Cox||Main role|
|2005||Confession of a Dog||Erika||Television film|
|2006||More, Patience||Mia||Television film|
|2006||In Justice||Angela DiMarco||"Victims" (Season 1, Episode 9)|
|2006||Vanished||Quinn Keeler||Recurring role|
|2007||Psych||Lindsay Leikin||"Psy vs. Psy" (Season 2, Episode 3)|
|2007–13||Rules of Engagement||Jennifer Morgan||Main role|
|2014–16||Undateable||Leslie Burton||Main role|
|2017||Curb Your Enthusiasm||Paula||"The Pickle Gambit" (Season 9, Episode 2)|
|2019||Legacies||Sheriff Mac||Guest starring (Season 2, 3 episodes so far)|
|2019||Bosch||Christina Henry||(Season 5, 8 episodes)|
- "Development Update: September 4–8 (Weekly Round-Up)". The Futon Critic. August 8, 2006. Retrieved June 24, 2010.
- "Transworld Stance September 2002". Biancakajlich.com. Retrieved July 6, 2009.
- John Boyle Special to the Kitsap Sun. "Paratriathlete draws stares because of ability, not disability". BSUN. Archived from the original on March 5, 2014. Retrieved March 18, 2015.
- "The Seattle Times: Snohomish County News: After losing both legs, he's not looking back". seattletimes.com. Retrieved March 18, 2015.
- "Maxim's 2004 Hot 100". Maxim Online. Archived from the original on March 3, 2007. Retrieved November 21, 2015.
- "Maxim's 2007 Hot 100". Maxim Online. Archived from the original on October 22, 2007. Retrieved November 21, 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "Bianca Kajlich & Aly Michalka To Co-Star In NBC Comedy Pilot 'Undateable'". Deadline.com. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- "Soccer Star Landon Donovan, Actress Bianca Kajlich Wed" from People.com
- "Bianca Kajlich and Soccer Star Landon Donovan Split". People.com. July 17, 2010. Archived from the original on July 29, 2010. Retrieved June 29, 2010.
- Rogers, Martin. "Divorce helped Donovan reconcile differences". World Soccer. Yahoo! Sports. Archived from the original on May 25, 2010. Retrieved June 23, 2010.
- ""Psycho" Mike Catherwood Marries Bianca Kajlich!". toofab.com. December 17, 2012.
- "Eva Amurri Martino's Co-Star Suspected Pregnancy With 'Sixth Sense'". Hollywood.com. July 1, 2014. Retrieved February 27, 2015.