Kronlöf's parents are from Vaasa, Finland; her father is a Swedish-speaking Finn, mother Finnish, and her maternal grandmother is Scottish. Bianca Kronlöf grew up in Nynäshamn and studied at the Stockholm estetiska gymnasium and went on to study at the Teaterhögskolan at Gothenburg University between 2007 and 2011. She has worked as an illustrator for, among others, SIDA and Barnens rätt i samhället better known as BRIS. Kronlöf has also participated in video-art at Liljevalchs konsthall. She is known for her satirical humor and her work for feminism.
In 2012, she garnered attention for her YouTube videos in which she played the role of "Snubben" (the dude) and highlights the subjects of racism and sexism. During her years of studies in Gothenburg, Kronlöf along with two other classmates started the feminist theater group "Gruppen.
In 2013 she was a travelling reporter for the Sveriges Radio and Sveriges Television charity show Musikhjälpen. She travelled to Bangladesh to report on the situation for women in the country. When Kronlöfs comedy show Full patte had its 2014 premiere on SVT Flow, her sister Tiffany Kronlöf also participated in the show.
The paper "Nöjesguiden" labeled Bianca and her sister Tiffany as the "two of the biggest feminist role models in the country". During 2014 Kronlöf participated in the comedy series Hårdvinklat on TV3.
In 2014-15, she had lead roles in two films, the Swedish feature Underdog (Swedish title Svenskjävel) and the Norwegian feature Verden venter. She is also part of the theater play "Gruppen och herrarna!" at Stora Teatern in Gothenburg.
- Vuoden nuori ruotsinsuomalainen on Bianca Kronlöf (in Finnish) Sveriges Radio
- "Moraltestet: Bianca Kronlöf". sverigesradio.se. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- ""Äldre feminister har plöjt vägen"". Icakuriren (in Swedish). Egmont Group. Retrieved May 2, 2017.
- "Jag tänker att humor är en giftig tårta". DN.SE. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Beväpnar sig med humor". gp.se. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Ska ni sitta där och vara kinkiga eller ta ert ansvar?". SvD.se. Archived from the original on April 30, 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Bianca Kronlöf: "Jag är en konstant motpol till penisfest"". Aftonbladet. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Om Gruppen". teatergruppen. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Bianca Kronlöf på reportageresa till Bangladesh". Sverigesradio.se. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Bianca Kronlöf håller ogärna tyst". SvD.se. Archived from the original on October 14, 2014. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- "Full patte med systrarna Bianca och Tiffany Kronlöf". Nöjesguiden. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- MTGx Play. "Hårdvinklat - Bianca Kronlöf om samtyckeslagen - TV3 Play". TV3 Play. Retrieved 22 November 2014.
- "Verden venter: Vapen och Dramatik". vapenochdramatik. Retrieved 8 October 2014.
- ""The Fool" de Yuriy Bykov remporte la Flèche de Cristal". ledauphine.com. 2014-12-19. Retrieved 2015-01-06.
- Elsa Keslassy (2014-12-19). "Yury Bykov's 'The Fool' Wins Top Prize at Les Arcs". Variety. Retrieved 2015-01-05.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bianca Kronlöf.|