Bianca Lamblin (born Bienenfeld) (April 1921 in Lublin – 5 November 2011) was a French writer who was romantically involved with both Jean-Paul Sartre and his lifelong companion Simone de Beauvoir, for a number of years. Her book, Mémoires d'une Jeune Fille Dérangée (published in English under the title, "A Disgraceful Affair"), is an account of her long-lasting involvement with two of the most prominent French thinkers of the twentieth century. In correspondence between Sartre and Beauvoir, the pseudonym Louise Védrine was used when referring to Bianca in Lettres au Castor and in Lettres à Sartre. Lamblin later lamented of being abused by both Sartre and Beauvoir.
Bianca Lamblin was born in April 1921. She was a cousin of the French writer Georges Perec. In 1937, her teacher was Simone de Beauvoir. She also met Sartre at this time. In Paris, Bianca was friends with Jean Kanapa, Raoul Lévy and Bernard Lamblin. She married Bernard Lamblin and they had two children. Bianca became a teacher, and after Simone de Beauvoir's death, Bianca wrote Mémoires d'une jeune fille dérangée.
- Mémoires d'une jeune fille dérangée (1994, LGF - Livre de Poche; ISBN 978-2253135937/2006, Balland; ISBN 978-2-7158-0994-9)
- Le Monde, November 2011. (Not available online but see e.g. 
- "Bulletin n° 59: Éditorial" (in French). Association George Perec. 10 December 2011. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Contat, M. (2005). Sartre and his other women . Journal of Romance Studies. Volume 6 Numbers 1 & 2 2006 ISSN 1473–3536. page 119
- Riding, Alan (April 14, 1996). "The Odd Couple". The New York Times. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Gorog, Françoise (2011). "Simone de Beauvoir et les impasses de la vie amoureuse" (PDF). Revista Borromeo (in French). Instituto de Investigaciones en Psicoanálisis Aplicadas a las Ciencias Sociales, Universidad Argentina John F. Kennedy (2). Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Labosse, Lionel (25 October 2011). "Mémoires d'une jeune fille dérangée, essai autobiographique de Bianca Lamblin" (in French). Altersexualité.com. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- "Klassisches Dreieck" (in German). Der Spiegel. 9 August 1993. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- Rodgers, N., & Thompson, M. (2005). Philosophers behaving badly. London: Peter Owen.
- Jean-Paul Sartre (1983). Lettres au Castor et à quelques autres, tome 1 : 1926-1939. Paris: Gallimard. ISBN 978-2-07-026078-2
- Simone de Beauvoir (1990). Lettres à Sartre, tome 1 : 1930-1939. Paris: Gallimard. ISBN 2-07-071829-8
- Deirdre Blair (1991). Simone de Beauvoir: A Biography. New York: Touchstone. ISBN 978-0-671-74180-8