Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bianchi may refer to:
- Bianchi, Calabria, a comune in the Province of Cosenza, Italy
- Bianchi Bicycles (F.I.V. Edoardo Bianchi S.p.A), an Italian manufacturer of bicycles, and former manufacturer of motorcycles and automobiles
- Bianchi International a leather product manufacturer based in California
- Liquigas-Bianchi, a cycling team created from the merger of Team Bianchi and Liquigas
- Team Bianchi, a cycling team
- The Bianchi Cup, an NRA Action Pistol Championships
- Bianchi (cycling team), an Italian professional cycling team that was sponsored by and cycled on Bianchi Bicycles, 1899-2003
- Bianchi (surname)
- Bianchi, another name for urinal in Asian countries.
- The Bianchi battuti or White Penitents, a flagellant movement of the 15th century
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bianchi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.