Bibby Financial Services
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Banbury, United Kingdom|
|David Postings (CEO)|
|Products||Factoring, Trade Finance, Corporate Finance|
|Owner||Sir Michael Bibby, Bt|
Number of employees
|Parent||Bibby Line Group|
The company is a subsidiary of the Liverpool-based Bibby Line Group, which was founded in 1807 by businessman, John Bibby (1775-1840). Bibby Line Group operates across a range of industries including shipping, retail, marine, offshore and distribution.
Bibby Financial Services today
On November 6, 2017, the company announced it will provide a $3 million factoring facility for a manufacturer and distributor of organic salad dressings. The support form BFS will allow the manufacturer to increase production in order to meet the 400 percent sales increase projected for 2018.
- "Entrepreneurs raid savings for growth capital". Telegraph. Retrieved March 2015. Check date values in:
- "Bibby Line Group Companies". Bibby Line Group. Retrieved 2015-03-01.
- "Sir Derek Bibby, Bt". Telegraph. Retrieved March 2015. Check date values in:
- "Bibby Line Group Companies". Bibby Line Group. Retrieved March 2015. Check date values in:
- "Just how do you follow a star?". The Sunday Times. Retrieved March 2015. Check date values in:
- Bounds, Andrew; Editor, Enterprise (2015-11-10). "Bibby Financial strikes first private sector securitisation deal". Financial Times. ISSN 0307-1766. Retrieved 2016-01-14.
- "Bibby Financial Services Funds $23.8MM in Third Quarter - News | ABL Advisor". www.abladvisor.com. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- "Growing Manufacturer Supported by Bibby Financial Services with $3M Factoring Facility". www.businesswire.com. Retrieved 2017-11-09.