|Region||Northern Region of Uganda|
|Elevation||3,220 ft (980 m)|
Bibia is in the Acholi sub-region of the Northern Region. It is approximately 26 kilometres (16 mi), by road, north of Atiak, the nearest town in the district. Bibia is approximately 4.5 kilometres (3 mi), by road, south of the Ugandan border town of Elegu, at the International border with South Sudan. Bibia is about 96 kilometres (60 mi), by road, north of Gulu, the largest city in the sub-region. The coordinates of Bibia are 3°28'26.0"N, 32°04'04.0"E (Latitude:3.4739; Longitude:32.0678).
Bibia is a market town and the second human settlement, after the border town of Elegu, on the Gulu–Nimule Road that enters Uganda from South Sudan. As of July 2011[update], Bibia was a small but growing town, whose infrastructure was still in its infancy.
- GFC (23 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Atiak And Bibia With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- GFC, . (11 August 2015). "Road Distance Between Bibia And Elegu With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- GFC (23 July 2015). "Map Showing Gulu And Bibia With Route Marker". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- Google (23 July 2015). "Location of Bibia At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- Olaka, Dennis (2 May 2011). "Angry Mob Lynch One In Bibia". Uganda Radio Network. Retrieved 23 July 2015.