From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bic)
|Look up BIC, Bic, or bic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BIC or Bic may refer to:
- Le Bic, Rimouski, Quebec, Canada
- Bic National Park, near Le Bic.
- Bîc River, Moldova
- Bic, a village administered by Șimleu Silvaniei town, Sălaj County, Romania
- Bić, mountain in Serbia
- Bournemouth International Centre, commonly known as The BIC
- Bahrain International Circuit, motor-racing circuit
- Buddh International Circuit, Indian motor-racing circuit
- Bic Runga, New Zealand musician
- Blue Ivy Carter (B.I.C.), daughter of Beyoncé and Jay-Z
- Christian "Bic" Hayes, British musician
- Bahá'í International Community, an international non-governmental organization
- Bayesian information criterion, a statistical measure for choosing between models
- Bicuculline, biochemical substance
- Bien de Interés Cultural, a category of the Spanish heritage register
- Brachium of inferior colliculus, a neural pathway
- Bureau International des Containers, responsible for the reporting mark on ISO-Containers
- BIC (character encoding) (Burroughs Interchange Code), a derivative of the BCD character encoding
- Business Identifier Code or Bank Identifier Code (also known as ISO 9362 or SWIFT code), an identification code for financial and other institutions
- Bic (company), manufacturer of pens, cigarette lighters, razors and watersports equipment
- Bic Cristal, ballpoint pen, more commonly known as a Bic pen
- Bik (disambiguation)
- Bick (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "BIC"
- All pages with a title containing BIC
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BIC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.