This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Bicol Peninsula is a peninsula of Luzon Island in the Philippines. Part of the Bicol Region, the provinces on the peninsula include Albay, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, and Sorsogon; the two other provinces of the Bicol Region, namely Catanduanes and Masbate, are offshore islands.
- Lamon Bay and Calauag Bay to the north;
- Ragay Gulf to the west of the Camarines provinces;
- Burias Pass west of Albay;
- Ticao Pass west of Sorsogon;
- Samar Sea towards the south;
- San Bernardino Strait in the southeast;
- The Philippine Sea east of Sorsogon;
- Albay Gulf east of Albay;
- Lagonoy Gulf northeast of Albay;
- Maqueda Channel east of Camarines Sur; and
- San Miguel Bay east of Camarines Norte.
|This article about a location in Bicol Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|