Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bicycle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bicycle is a two-wheeled, pedal-driven vehicle.
Bicycle or bicycles may also refer to:
- Bicycle (graph theory), a minimal graph that is not a pseudoforest
- An ace-to-five straight, a type of poker hand
- Bicycle crunch, an abdominal exercise
- Bicycle kick, a way of kicking a ball in various sports
- Bicycle Playing Cards, a brand of the United States Playing Card Company
- "Bicycle", a song by the Nico Touches the Walls from the album Humania
- The Bicycles, a Canadian band
- Bicycle (documentary), a 2014 documentary film about the history and culture of the bicycle in Great Britain.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bicycle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.