Bicycle Lake Army Airfield
|Bicycle Lake Army Airfield|
|Operator||United States Army|
|Location||Fort Irwin, California|
|Elevation AMSL||2,350 ft / 716 m|
Bicycle Lake Army Airfield (IATA: BYS, ICAO: KBYS, FAA LID: BYS) is a military airport located on the Bicycle dry lake bed, three miles (5 km) northeast of the Fort Irwin cantonment area, in the Mojave Desert of San Bernardino County, California, United States. It is owned by the United States Army.
- "Airline and Airport Code Search". IATA. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- FAA Airport Master Record for BYS ( PDF), effective 27 August 2009
- John Pike (26 April 2005). "Military, Facilities, Army Airfields: Bicycle Lake AAF". GlobalSecurity. Archived from the original on 5 September 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- (PDF), effective March 2, 2017
- Resources for this U.S. military airport:
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bicycle Lake Army Airfield