|Elevation||133 m (436 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bidhuna is located at  It has an average elevation of 133 metres (436 feet). Arind river crosses through Bidhuna..
As of 2001[update] India census, Bidhuna had a population of 27,161. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Bidhuna has an average literacy rate of 74%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 78% and female literacy of 68%. 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
UPSRTC has bus services to and from Kanpur(frequent via Bela), Delhi(frequency is less), Agra and Chhibramau. It has frequent service of private buses between Bidhuna and Etawah via Bharthana; between Bidhuna and Chhibaramau; and less frequent service of buses between Bidhuna and its district Auraiya.
- Nearest Railway stations is Achhalda towards south at a distance 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) where trains are available towards east to Kanpur, Allahabad, Patna etc. and towards west to Etawah, Agra, Delhi etc.
Schools and Colleges
- Baburam Mohanlal Mahavidyalaya
- Gyan Sthali Academy
- Holy Child Public School
- Holy Heart Public School*Karuna Higher Secondary School
- Kid's Garden School
- Maa baap Ramdevi Shantidevi Gupta Inter College
- Public Inter College, Kishani Road
- Rapid Global School
- S.G.S Higher Secondary School
- Tulsiram haldiram mahavidhyalaya
Places of Worship
- Chamatkari bala ji mandir
- Durga Devi Temple
- Hanuman temple
- Sai Baba temple
- Shiv Temple
- Van Khandeshwar Mandir
- Nakeri baba temple
Top Shops & Institutes
- Himanshu Mobile , Near SBI Bidhuna
- Rajat Computer's , Kishani Road , Bidhuna
- jai maa vaishnavi mobile shope
- near chandar pur chauraha Bidhuna
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bidhuna
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Auraiya district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|