Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up biel or Biel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biel/Bienne is the name of city in the canton of Berne, Switzerland. Biel may also refer to:
- Biel, Valais, Switzerland, a village
- Biel, Ostrów Mazowiecka County, Poland, a village
- Biel, Siedlce County, Poland, a village
- Biel, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, Poland, a village
- Biel, East Lothian, Scotland, a village
- Biel, Trebišov, Slovakia, a village and municipality
- Biel, Zaragoza, Spain, a municipality
- Biel District, Switzerland, of which Biel/Bienne is the seat
- Biel/Bienne (administrative district), an administrative district in the Canton of Bern, Switzerland.
- Lake Biel, Switzerland
- Biel (name)
- Biel (singer), Brazilian pop and funk singer
- Biel chess tournament, held in Biel, Switzerland
- Beirut International Exhibition & Leisure Center
- Bielschowsky stain, used in neuropathology and often abbreviated as biel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.