Bielefeld University of Applied Sciences
- Faculty 1: Design (Gestaltung)
The Faculty of Design is located in a separate building close to the Oetker Concert Hall as well as a public park called Bürger Park (park of the commons). Three different branches of design and arts are available to the carefully selected students: "Photography & Media", "Graphic and Communication Design" and "Fashion Design". There are accepted about 25-30 freshmen in each branch per year. The school is rated among the top five of Germany's schools offering a focused education in photography, honored by the state funded "Special Research Center on Photography & Media". The schools photography students are also entitled to compete - among the students of other famous European institutions like the Royal College of Arts London and the Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs Paris - in the annual Leica Photography Award.
- Faculty 2: Campus Minden (Architecture, Civil Engineering, Engineering and Computer Science) The Faculty is located in the town of Minden.
- Faculty 3: Engineering and Mathematics
- Faculty 4: Social Sciences
- Faculty 5: Business and Health
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fachhochschule Bielefeld.|
- Official website (in English)
|This article about a North Rhine-Westphalian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|