Bienvenida Esperanza (1983) is a Venezuelan telenovela that was produced by and seen on Venezuela's Radio Caracas Televisión. This telenovela was written by Fausto Verdial and directed by Renato Gutierrez. This telenovela lasted 55 episodes and was distributed internationally by Coral International.
Esperanza is a middle-class girl whose family makes a fortune on the racetrack. Esperanza meets José María, the son of a rich merchant, and they fall in love. He is already engaged, and, when faced with a choice, he decides to marry his fiancé, leaving Esperanza disillusioned and pregnant. Her father throws her out of the house, but Jacinto, who grew up with her, proposes to marry her and raise the child as his own. She accepts.
Meanwhile, José María’s marriage is over, and he tries to go back to Esperanza and their son. When she does not immediately reject him, Jacinto becomes cold and harsh towards her and only then does Esperanza begins to love him.
- Mayra Alejandra as Esperanza
- Carlos Olivier as Jacinto Nuñez
- Felix Loreto as Julio Mendizabal
- Tatiana Capote as Mariana
- Hazel Leal as Anaminta
- Flavio Caballero as Jose Maria
- Hilda Abrahamz as Joceline Mendizabal
- Carlos Márquez as Justo Mendizabal
- Elba Escobar as Zoraida
- Julio Alcazar as Eleazar Vargas
- Gladys Caceres as Teodora