From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bier is a flat frame used to carry a corpse to burial.
Bier or Biers may also refer to:
Fictional characters and places
- D'Anna Biers or Number Three (Battlestar Galactica), a Cylon in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series
- Riley Biers, a vampire in the Twilight novel series
- Biers, a pub in Ankh-Morpork in Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels
- Bier block, a technique for intravenous regional anesthesia named after August Bier
- Bier spots, small, light macules occurring in cases of Marshall–White syndrome
- Bere (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.