From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bifrost or Bifröst is a bridge in Norse mythology.
Bifrost may also refer to:
- Rural Municipality of Bifrost, Manitoba, Canada
- Bifröst (town), a small town in Iceland
- Bifröst University, in Bifröst, Iceland
- Bifrost Ledge, Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Bifrost (Trojan horse), Windows malware
- Bifrost (band), a Danish "flower power" rock band of the '70s and '80s
- Bifrost (operating system), a lightweight Linux distribution optimized for networking
- Bifrost (magazine), a French science fiction magazine
- Bifrost (microarchitecture), microarchitecture for GPU by ARM
- Åsatrufellesskapet Bifrost, a Norwegian association for modern Asatru
- Bifrost (role-playing game), a role-playing game
- Bifröst, a meta-circular evaluator in OpenJDK part of the Valhalla OpenJDK Project.
- Biofrost, Chinese-Canadian League of Legends player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bifrost.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.