From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bifurcation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bifurcation means the splitting of a main body into two parts.
Bifurcation or bifurcated may refer to:
- Bifurcation (law), the division of issues in a trial
- Bifurcation theory, the study of bifurcation in dynamical systems
- River bifurcation, the forking of a river into its distributaries
- Bifurcation lake, a lake that flows into two different drainage basins
- Bifurcation of an incompressible flow, modeled by squeeze mapping the fluid flow
- Bifurcated bonding, in which a single hydrogen atom participates in two hydrogen bonds
- Aortic bifurcation, the point at which the abdominal aorta bifurcates into the left and right common iliac arteries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bifurcation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.