Big Bazaar is an Indian retail store that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. The retain chain was founded by Kishore Biyani under his parent organisation Future Group, which is known for having a significant prominence in Indian retail and fashion sectors. Big Bazaar is also the parent chain of Food Bazaar, Fashion at Big Bazaar (abbreviated as fbb) and eZone where at locations it houses all under one roof, while it is sister chain of retail outlets like Brand Factory, Home Town, Central, eZone, etc.
- "Big Bazaar owner Future Retail, India's biggest department store, gains steam as Kishore Biyani rides demonetisation". The Financial Express. Bloomberg. 18 April 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Fbb to go Omnichannel: To launch fbbonline.com, open 40 stores every year". Indiaretailing.com. 29 March 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Demonetisation: Cash dispensed at Big Bazaar isn't withdrawn from bank, says founder Kishore Biyani". The Financial Express. 24 November 2016. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- Raghavendra Kamath (17 March 2013). "Big Bazaar: Bigger & better?". Business Standard India. Mumbai. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- Shewali Tiwari (23 November 2016). "Modi Announces Money-Withdrawal Option At Big Bazaar Outlets, Kejriwal Asks 'What's The Deal'". indiatimes.com. Retrieved 21 April 2017.